Friday, October 22, 2010

It wasn't quite doin' it for me so. .






I re-make it!

The red outfit has been overhauled, and here it is in all it's glory! . . except for 1) I forgot to tick show cloak so there's no cloak in the shots >.> 2) I am yet to purloin that sexy golden staff so it's not in the screenshots.







This is my new favorite outfit <3 (the cloak makes it.. trust me, I'll be putting another shot or 2 up with the cloak visible when I can be bothered)

Aaaand this bunch of goodness was made with:

 Head - Magister's Crown
 Shoulders - Shoulderpads of Knowledge's Pursuit
 Back - Cape of the Fire Salamander (not pictured D:)
 Chest - Scarlet Sin'dorei Robes
 Waist - Apothecary's Waistband
 Shirt - Dark Silk Shirt
 Gloves - Elegant Gloves (not in screenshots)
 Feet - Infernoweave Boots (also not in screenshots)
 Weapon - Golden Staff of the Sin'dorei (also also not in screenshots D:)

Leave a comment telling me what you think!

Keep stylish!

No comments:

Post a Comment